Saturday, 14 September 2013

HOLY SHIT. New HARRY POTTER movie!!

This news made me fall from my chair open-mouthed and wide-eyed!

Now, it is no surprise that I'm a Harry Potter fan (I mean, who isn't?!), I love books wayyyy more than the movies but that doesn't stop me from being super-excited for this film.

J. K. Rowling first revealed this news on her facebook page yesterday explaining that the 8th movie in the franchise would be based on one of the companion novels, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
The post also mentioned that there is going to be a whole new series as a part of the extended Harry Potter world.

BEST. NEWS. EVER!

I'm one of the few people who actually hates the movies and haven't watched them beyond Goblet of Fire but this news still made me screech and run around telling people about it. That's probably because I'm hoping Dumbledore to be a part of the movie and he is my moooost favourite character (I cried for a week after finishing 6th book, not kidding). The film's lead character will be the fictitious author of the said book, Newt Scamander.

Harry Potter fans all over world are bowled over by this news and have already started marking their calendars for the release of this movie, but sadly no details have been given except that this would also be Rowling's debut in screenwriting world and I'm sure she'll nail it.

Rowling is Our Queen!
Mischied Managed.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment